We’re celebrating another great year of growth and success. We opened 19 new locations in 2019 and inked 34 signed agreements – a record! Additionally, we have a goal to sign 36 new agreements in 2020.
“The more locations we’re able to open in 2020 and beyond, the stronger the relationships we’re able to build with our guests and the more robust our franchise system becomes,” said Donnie Carr, president of Christian Brothers Automotive. “Our franchisees are leaders in their communities, and we’re excited for what the future holds for Christian Brothers.”
In addition to impressive growth, we’ve also earned a few exciting recognitions and achievements this year:
- Ranked #1 in customer satisfaction for general maintenance in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Aftermarket Service Index (ASI) Study
- Ranked second in Forbes magazine’s “Best Franchises to Buy” list in the category of high-investment franchises
- Landed a spot on Entrepreneur’s list of the top 150 fastest-growing franchises
- Participated in National High Five Day 2019 and formed a high five train 79 people long to raise awareness for CoachArt
- Hosted our ninth systemwide National Service Day to give back to families and communities
Ideal Christian Brothers Automotive franchisees are strong leaders with experience leading a team and serving people well. They prioritize giving back and engaging with their local community in order to ultimately make a difference for everyone around them. If this sounds like you, reach out to us today to join our success in 2020.