NEWLY EXPANDED SENIOR TEAM PREPARED TO ACCELERATE EXPANSION
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is set to further steer the brand to long-term growth with the announcement of an expanded senior leadership team responsible for further pursuing franchise development goals.
As part of its strategic efforts to grow Christian Brothers into new target markets, eight new members have joined the senior leadership team, including a new interim CFO and new VPs of Marketing, Technology Solutions, Operations, Leadership Development and Neighborly. The recently appointed leaders are all primed to jumpstart various aspects of the brand’s franchising initiatives in 2018 and beyond.
“As an organization, we have always been blessed with incredibly dedicated and motivated senior and executive level team members who set the path for our franchising growth and expansion,” said Donnie Carr, President of Christian Brothers Automotive. “We have elevated eight talented and qualified people to positions where they will truly have the ability to map the course for the next phase of our franchise expansion. Christian Brothers is extremely humbled to have such hardworking individuals leading our team.”
- John Foster is the new interim CFO, building upon his previous role as Controller for Christian Brothers. Foster will be responsible for overseeing all financial statements and strategies for the brand.
- Janis Jarosz has been promoted to VP of Marketing, where she is responsible for partnering with franchisees to build brand awareness, guide guests to stores and increase brand loyalty. She brings a broad background in franchise brand marketing to the role, including experience as the chief marketing officer for several national franchise brands.
- David Domine, promoted to VP of Technology Solutions, is building upon his experience leading the Training team at Christian Brothers for 11 years to create a team to support franchisees and the corporate team to find simple, effective and efficient solutions to technology challenges.
- Brad Fink has been promoted to the role of VP of Leadership Development, where he will work with the home office teams and franchisees to maximize the impact of each Christian Brothers in the community. Fink joined Christian Brothers in 2007 as an entry-level employee and has worked his way up eventually begin working in training development for the home office.
- Zack Bynum, promoted to VP of Neighborly, will work to maximize the spiritual impact of the brand and further Christian Brothers’ mission of “love your neighbor as yourself” by working with franchisees who are ministering, serving and investing in local communities.
- Michael Allnutt has been promoted to the role of VP of Operations, where he will continue to leverage his 17 years with Christian Brothers to propel operational performance, establishing excellence in vendor partnerships and equipment acquisition and recruiting top quality talent.
- James Stuard, newly promoted to the role of Corporate Controller, brings ten years of experience to his role, where he will be responsible for managing various aspects of Christian Brothers’ financial accounting.
- Sheila Powell was promoted to Controller for Franchise Accounting, where she will be overseeing financials and bookkeeping across all franchise locations.
Together, these eight leaders are integral members of the corporate team who will help Christian Brothers meet and exceed its franchising and growth goals as an organization through skilled, experienced support.
“With this diverse roster of experienced senior talent, Christian Brothers is better positioned than ever before to drive our franchise goals and further support our incredible franchise system,” said Josh Wall, Chief Development Executive at Christian Brothers. “I’m looking forward to seeing these individuals grow and expand with Christian Brothers, and each one of them is a valuable part of our continued expansion.”